[Scroll for Booking Form]
We know that launching a new product is not easy and you don’t need the extra stress of going back and forth looking for different experts to help with each stage of the process.
That’s why iNewtrition aims to provide all the immediate technical support you need in one place. Use your consultation time to ask questions related to your ideas and projects, and we will help you define next steps and take action.
Here is what is included:
- An immediate booking for a 1-1 with industry expert and analyst, Dr. Raphaëlle O’Connor.
- Access to a wide network of industry professionals and business opportunities.
- Tips for getting the most out of your consultation time.
- Opportunity to provide context, objectives and expectations before the call through email.
- Pre-work reading and resources.
- Q&A session to answer any questions you may have on your specific topic(s).
- Post-session report personalised to your business and follow-up as appropriate.
- Strictly confidential under a nondisclosure agreement (NDA) and compliant with our Consultancy Agreement.
How it works:
Your first virtual meeting will be with Raphaëlle and will last up to 1 hour. We suggest that you come prepared with a list of questions so that we can maximise the use of our time together. We can share food science techniques, regulatory, food quality and food safety considerations, and business-savvy observations.
If you believe that one hour of technical assistance will not be enough time to explore your concept in-depth, please email [email protected] to schedule a longer block of time.
Your investment for 1 hour of immediate remote technical support is only €150.00.
We have teamed up with Stripe to process online payments safely & securely.